Saturday, November 23, 2002

Saturday afternoon. I been quite busy lately. I just had a paper for humanities. And the week before that midterms, and whatnot. I am attempting to do some homework, but alas, no motivation to do so. I slept for like 14 hours, the night before i only slept 2 or so. It was a restful sleep. I have this blah paper to write for Molecular Bio. Boo. I should really get cracking on that, but instead I am reading for Humanities. that is until it bores me. That's the plan for this weekend though. My lab and my readings. I can't wait till Thanksgiving. no work and no school, imagine that.

let's see, last weekend, I saw the lion king at the pantages theatre. It was good. next time, i go see it, i'll sit up close. I went with my family and chris and my mom's co-worker went too. Afterwards, we ate at my house, really need to eat something too.

hmm....well....that was a boring entry, oh well. maybe i'll update my site.

No comments :