Wednesday, November 27, 2002

Relaxation begins......I just turned in my lab report for Molecular Bio Lab. I can relax, at least for a little bit now. Thanksgiving break is here...yuppie......now I can catch up on all my reading. Haven't blogged much because I been exhausted from school, work, and etc. Quite glad that I don't have to work for the next few days either. I can catch up on all my lost sleep. I was up till 7 am working on my report. I cranked out about 15 or so pages ( 11 font, double spaced).

I don't have class today for humanites. That makes me very happy because I can chill. I using that time to go to work. The suckie part of today though is that I have an evening class. So I won't get out till late, so maybe i'll go home (arcadia) tomorrow. We'll see how awake I am.

I been a shop-a-holic lately. I need to really stop this bad habit. The plus side is, my account hasn't decreased in value, probably because I been working. I am looking to get some bindings to go with my snowboard. I guess I might as well keep the board I got. 149 cm......is that too long for me.....I riden a 148 so it should be okay. We'll see. Hmm....I should check out some ebay auctions to see that's cheap.

okay....that's it for now, off to work.

No comments :