Tuesday, September 30, 2014

I've got an hour to kill before I head out to work.  Instead of using that time to watch videos on youtube, I thought, why not blog.  I'll got a ton of stuff to blog about too (recipes, festivals, updates, etc.)  I've been taking advantage of the warmer fall days and going out to festivals and such.  This past weekend was gloriously warm. Sadly, I think those days are now behind us.  The days are getting shorter and it is getting dark earlier.

It's the end of September.  I feel like this has been a long month.  That means I did a lot.

The leaves are already starting to change colors and even started to fall.  Last year, this came pretty late. It sure does worry me because I am not ready to brave the cold winter.  I hope Autumn will linger around longer.

No comments :