Friday, May 17, 2013

It's about 2 right now and I really should be getting ready for Frank's graduation, but he isn't home yet so I figure I might as well blog. I am also on hold to make changes to reservation for my brother's grad dinner next week in NYC. Serious how does this place stay in business, I have been on hold for 20 mins now. CRAY CRAY!

Last Sunday, I made waffles. Inspiration: Just cause. I have a sure fire recipe that gives you a light crispy waffle. The secret is you gotta sure buttermilk, cornstarch and vegetable oil. Read about it more here from Pamela Andersen

I also experimented with a baked trout recipe because I got these from my mom. Thomas and Sophia go fishing and cause these so I wanted to bake them, it smells less fishy that way. They turned out pretty well.

Last night I roasted these babies. I really like Kabocha and this is a great way to have them. They are just so hard to cut.

Now I just got off the phone as I waited on hold for 30 mins. This is my review about the Loeb Boathouse Central Park.

This place needs to rethink there reservation service. I called well in advance to make a reservation for my Brother's Grad for 7 people. If you have +6 or something you have to call and can't make a reservation online. Really, I just cancelled my reservation because I wanted to change it at a later time. I wanted on hold for 31 mins to find out that the reservation I made was changed for another time with no one calling to tell me about it. HELLO, I live in California and to find out that my reservation got moved when I got there would not be welcoming. Management, hire more phone service people. I should have hung up earlier, but I am glad to find out your poor management skills well in advance before spending money at your establishment. Highly disappointed that no one called to tell me that you can change my reservation without notifying the customer. Would rate this place zero!!!

No comments :