Monday, April 09, 2007

what is it about finals that makes me nostalgic? i remember back in the days at UCI, around finals week, the weather would be gloomy. and all i wanted to do was nothing. but i have a portfolio and 3 more finals to go.

DH is so time consuming really, but the pay off will be great. one more year and boards then i am home free. i am not totally convinced on the whole DDS thing. and to be honest with you, during the 4 years i was at UCI, i wasn't sure, and still i am not. should i just apply like how i applied to DH??? i think so pondering is still due. I really like DH alot. I am not sure about DDS. It does render me independent when i practice. but is that what i want. i have qualms about the profession, so perhaps so more observation will provide with a sense. I was thinking a master in cranofacial biology?? eh? okay, time to perhaps nap and work on my porfolio and LA study guide. so glad i have no finals tomorrow.

I got my A, baby!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

You put the A in Awwwww Yeeeeeaa.