Tuesday, April 03, 2007

my leg is hurting. it has been bothering me of late. Is it lack of sleep. i been pretty good lately about the whole OTC drugs. but i think i am going to take an advil and brew some tea. have finals, this week and next. plus, i have do write about my 12 some odd classes. gosh....today i was conversing with my classmates about fees and they were like why did you quit. i would rather do that they say. i often think, hmmm....why? then i remember. i know i will be better off in the long run so i tell myself to suck it up and deal. i really like what i am doing and learning. i might take the DATs to see how i do and perhaps apply to dental school. but i don't think my passion truly lies there. so perhaps it would be a waste of time. it would be best to do it after i take my boards though, that's an idea, but not until next year. i was talking to goldwyn today and he made some good points about dds. but dh makes bank too and there is less stress. but also less independence. something to think about over break, i suppose.

i am just praying to keep my A's. i hope i held it in micro, i was really iffy after that final. I need to get into the habit of studying earlier, that's what so hard, but some study skill to work on. GOAL....SCORE.

i will just leave you with this.

No comments :