Tuesday, January 09, 2007

my chest is aching
my shoulders aren't baking
massage need a ling

is it the stress of school that makes my body all tense. or is it the mere action of studying. i think it's the mere action of studying. i am crone over all day long sitting in a classroom, working in the clinic and doing more crone positions when i study and read. oh what a tangle web i weave.

so i can't wait till the weekend. i feel like i been in school so long already. i've got a perfomance eval already coming up. it should be fun. the past two days have been chill. now the hard part is coming. BOO. i have to wake up before the crack o' dawn. double boo. I have lecture at 8. that means waking up at 5:45 so i can catch the train and then the bus and be at school all before 8.

i literally can't wait for the weekend. i am way productive them on all accounts. I kinda like my schedule because i get out earlier. tomorrow, i finish at 3:20, possibly earlier. i am going to stay later to do some independen studying and study with linda. hopefully, i don't get home too late. going to target 7 at the latest to catch the bus. that gives me ample time to read a little bit and shower for the the next day. debating on whether to bring my laptop. hmmm....it's so big. i need to get one of those sony viao, they are so light and small.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

I is understanding youz. Keep uz head up. Bling comin in da futurez.