Sunday, January 21, 2007

i'm at my new place. it's nice cause i made it my own. i only have curtains to make, but i am pretty much all set. i am going to make them next weekend. i spent pretty much the whole weekend moving and now i am super tired. But all is neat and well. now i can curl up to a good book and study away. ahhhh.....Thanks Frank! You were a big help. and the other little people too. hehehe. And the set up is great. Thanks to Blaise. It's all tech and savy. When I have visitors they are going to be so impressed and thnk I am a tech guru. When in reality, I am only a semi-tech guru....haha....okay, this is your open invitation to visit me. bring me something cool. hehehe. like yummy cereal. HAHA.....

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

I'll bring beer bongs and chips.

Anonymous said...

SHYEEEELA