Monday, October 16, 2006

i wanna go to mammoth, or lake tahoe. somewhere fun. someone save me and take me to a far away land, where i can vast in the snow and drink hot cocoa.

i am awake again from my nap and behind schedule. so i better brush up, it's so me. when i have exams i just want to sleep. when i have nothing, i am wired for hours. alas, it's just one of those uncontrollable things. can't wait till friday. then i can relax and start studying for radiology. mark my words, i will conquer you.

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

I know Tahoe like the back of my hand. And if you act up I will show it to you. HAHAHA. Im dangerous grrr.

Anonymous said...

You kow what else is uncontrollable? LoOooOOove.

Unknown said...

all you need is love......
all you NEED is loveeeeee....

Anonymous said...

and food.