Friday, January 13, 2006

i been so lazy lately. there is so much for me to lok into, but all i can do is waste time on the web. there is mostly a lot on my mind, but i just don't want to deal with it and am putting it off. what a pity. really though i gotta get things straight. tomorrow is a pretty paccked day due to the injustice of the inconcievable GOV system. i mean really, it is not necessary and really is just a waste of time. perhaps my words will be prevailed and all will be of some avail. so yeah, we will see. anyways, i hope to get a lot accomplished tomorrow, like maybe go to ikea and look for a bedframe. and while i am at it, print out pictures from y trip, so yeah, i gotta get out of this vacation mode. i finally changed my VM. when i was having dinner with my sis last night, she was like did you get daddy's msg. and i was like what msg. for those of you that know, i haven't gotten a new phone. after 4 years, my screen went blank, so it is hard for me to do pretty much anything, but whatevers, i can still make outgoing calls to the numbers that are on my speed dial. anyways, my dad apparently left me a msg, "sheila vacation is over. call me." it is not as funny typed. it is really a you have to hear it told typed thing. maybe tomorrow, i will post plently of pics. i guess, wait did i already set up a link for photos from my vaca? anyways, i am free this weekend after 6 starting tomorrow, so call me if you want to hangout. other than that i will be sleeping. late. i will be in the OC.

btw, here is the link: Europe 2005

sorry for all the short hand notation. i can't believe i have to get up early tomorrow, i am quite pissed off by it. Flow came to town to so stay away, i am short tempered right now. I fuse is short.

No comments :