Saturday, January 14, 2006


Amsterdam, Netherlands.....off to the distance you can see Central Station. Posted by Picasa
This is really a pretty city. I would definitely go back again. Everything is so convenient. I would exactly where to stay. We were right on Damrack and that is like the center of everything, so it was awesome. The whole city was an adventure. Exploring on our own was great too. Everything is walking distance to some level. That's probably what makes it.


Malmo, Sweden in the area of Skane. Shopping was fun.  Posted by Picasa
After our 4 country venture, settling in sweden over at my sister's was relaxing. we didn't get out until 3 and headed to Malmo, but almost accidentally went to Helsingborg. Shopping is what we pretty much did in sweden, it was fun and exhausting.


Lund, Sweden....did you know pippi was swedish? Posted by Picasa
This is Lund University, or at least a portion of it. I wish I had done EAP when I was in school. It really would have been such an experience. oh well.

So yeah, there's a short synopsis of my trip. I noticed when people have asked me about it, I am vague and not really too descriptive. i dunno why, maybe i am still tired. oh well. one day, i will tell all, perhaps when i am up to speeed.

I would post nor cal pics, but they are on sean's comp so i will have to update that never. hahah....i will though.

so new year's was chill..just some treats from porto's, cheese and icewine with family and friends. what a treat.....guava and cheese pastries and icewine. who could ask for more.

Happy 2006! Posted by Picasa

Last last weekend, I went to Yardhouse and had this.

pomegrante press Posted by Picasa
It wasn't too bad. Experimenting with martini's, i think it's a martini.

we hung around downtown and even visited nbc where we put on our own show. check it out. everything was going well.

yeah... Posted by Picasa

until.....

disagreement? Posted by Picasa

well, that is all for one. oh yeah, check my last entry for a link to my europics.

No comments :