Tuesday, December 06, 2005


so, let's vote....which one whould i keep? suggestions, comments are welcomed. Posted by Picasa


listening to jason and jane......

i am dead tired. probably going to sleep early tonight cause i am exhausted and can't study anymore. better rest up so I can study all day tomorrow. i feel something creeping up my throat.. boo....good nights rest will probably help. so yeah, today was really productive. happy about that. now just need to engrain all this histology in my head.

can't wait till i am all done, at the same time, it's also kinda sad. i am such a nerd. oh well. so yeah, i have these thoughts in my head that linger, what does it all mean....it's just so hard to break it down. i guess that's what i get for being so sporadic. oh well, one day it will slow down and i will be able to just interpret it piece by piece. right now life is just breezing by and there isn't a second to stop and take a breathe...kinda sad huh.....gosh, is this what it will be like from now on....i hope time.

when we were long, time just seemed so long, no it is just flying by so far. is it all about height and span? i do wonder. okay....this was a great stress reliever. also, so much that goes in my head never really get to come out. one day i can see me just screaming my lungs off. a cliff to echoes my woes or whoopies.

1 comment :

Cindy said...

I like the lighter one. Is that the one you showed me at Sean's place?