Friday, July 15, 2005

hi blogger. so i am just so annoyed, mad, pissed, hundreds of emotions bursting out. i really can't take this streak of bad luck anymore. i just want to SCREAM or chop someone's head off. my head is really about to burst. i can hear it ticking. and all i want to do is SCREAM AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I can't take this anymore. someone help. anyone. i am about to blow up in flames. my blood is boiling. i can't stand. i need to go to a shooting range or something to blow off all this STEAM. ROARRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what has trigger all this anger is the VERY VERY poor job on my eyeglasses. i am so pissed. these are 300 dollar frames. don't you dare mess them up. HELLO!!!!!!!! they are my prized pair. i am so pissed at the construction of these lenses. they make me crossed eyed and give me a headache. the lenses aren't polish and could possible scratch my cornea. where's the line of quality here. tomorrow i am definitely going to call them up and complain. I am very disastify. i just want to return them and get it over with. i should have going to a better place. cause i alignment is completely giving my right side a pain. I am also annoyed cause they weren't even fitted. disappointed in a service. so tomorrow, i better call and give them a piece of my mind. i was so happy to have finally done it, only to get a grade F piece of crap quality. seriously, ,please inspect the quality of your work before you present the product because that is going to reflect on you. and even though you are convinient. i am rethinking going back to you. i am dizzy now, i think it is mostly the glasses. i am giving them a test run, and so far i give it a d minus.

many other things have gone wrong and i am just waiting for a streak of good luck. please luck charms shine my way.

No comments :