Tuesday, April 05, 2005

What a horrible Tuesday! so here goes the inevitable. my day starts out pretty RAW. i get up and get ready for work. i head out the door. on my drive, i start to feel my allergy attacks. it gives me the chills thinking about it. so i get to work, and i feel itchy all over. I was DYING. i really couldn't move. i was going insane. i hate it when the weather changes. it absolutely KILLS me. so i pop a claritin. i went home to take a cold shower. that helped. however, my drive back was killing me. i bet ya people were thinking...'what the hell is wrong with her'. so i made it home. and after my cold shower.....i put all this numbing stuff on. i was about to call in sick, but i forced myself to go back to work. it was painful, but i hung in there. i made it through the day, the claritin worked wonders and all that numbing stuff i applied.

at work, the day was mediocre. however, jorge struck again. the day before i had made a request for a personal day. it's personal, what right does one have over my personal day. it is allowed and what authority does one have a say in it. I HATE PEOPLE trying to MONOPOLIZE my time. I feel they do not have the right. I am not down with ALL THIS BULL SHIT. My TIME is my time, and if i choose to sit on my ass and do nothing, i will do that. today, i have gained a new perspective. i have new eyes on and a new outlook. so here's the thing, no one has the right to tell me what health practioner to see. cause one, hey, jackass, it's my body and blood not yours. if i want to go there, then i will. you should not question something like that. it is my CHOICE, or am i not to have one of those. thanks for your opinion, but NO THANKS. you really know a way to ruin some pleasures that WE have in life. but hey, just remember who works for you. ya that's right....

another thing....you should learn to respect other people's feelings. how do you expect people to work for you if you do not treat them like people. that's right, like people. we are not robots. and another thing, RELAX, take a chill pill. cause you know what...you don't set too good an example. how do you expect to shine is no one respects you. cause you know what, i bet there are plenty of people who aren't too fond of you. and you know what....i getting there. i try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but you're really testing that. so much more to RANT about, but i am trying to keep it civil. haven't you learned from you previous experience?

i understand where you are coming from, in some twisted way, i just don't agree with you. but as always, you WIN and that is not fair. but, i will take a stand with LUCAS and one day.......


so i cleaned today, but my desk is still a mess and i still have to organize some crap. i am such a rat pack, i gotta just throw eveything away. worked out, made dinner. doing laundry. feel pretty productive. off i go to fold clothes.

No comments :