Saturday, August 28, 2004

my ass is so sore. ouchie. i am sleepy, but not really. so i mananged to injure my knee/left leg. it is all warm right now and my cap moves. is that normal? i think it is getting better though cause yesterday it was pretty bad. it was all red and swollen. this morning it is cooling down. i may see the doctor again and have an x-ray done. the pain comes and goes. i don't know why. maybe going to work all those days was a bad idea. i am glad i am resting now though. i can't wait to be up and running. hopefully by tuesday. i have been sleeping on my back and it is killing me. i hate to sleep on me back.

i wanna watch garden state, it looks good. i am going to try to do that tomorrow. i also want to go to fat burger. haven't had a burger in a while. and lately, the food choice of the month has been curry. so yummy, but so high in sodium.

i am getting sleepy, i think i will go back to sleep.

No comments :