Tuesday, March 18, 2003

hey there, noticed i haven't blogged in a while. probably cause i've been in a crabby mood lately. anyways, i just woke up. went to take a nap and woke up at 6:30. dahhh...got no work done at all. gotta stop taking naps cause i never wake up. oh well, it's not like it was pressing anyways. so yeah....still all groggy. my neck aches, i think i need a new pillow. haven't had any good sleep lately. with my two pillows you'd assume it'd be more confortable. oh well.

let's see. went to the doctors yesterday. i got my physical and the doctor said i'm A-ok. don't feel so a -ok though. it's this damn period, i tell you. guys are so lucky. my whole body is aching as we speak. it really sucks. :( Maybe a nice hot shower will do the trick. So yeah, as i was saying, i also got a blood test done and DAMN that needle hurt. I still felt it after she took it out. OUCH! I always wondered though, what if there wasn't enough blood in that vein she chose...cause that's happened to my brother. I was really tempted to look too, but i decided not to. sometimes i really find it amusing.

ate some after that and then took a nap. i had cereal, it was SO good. I haven't had it in a while. so it was really yummy. it was special K red berries. I would be eating some right now, but i've got no milk. so i'll have to go to the supermarket later. oh yeah, I GREW!!!!!! Yeah! I am 5' 5 now. officially. see before i was only 5' 4 and 3/4. so now i've moved up. and i though i was done growing, i guess not. WOOHOO!!!!

i also went to go get my eye check follow up. can you believe it, my eyes as SO bad now. -3.50. NO WAY. seriously. they went up 1.25 from last year. what the? CRAZIE!!!!! BUT i am going to get re-checked cause i don't trust this doctor. because she gave me the wrong percriptions the first time, or so she claims. and she keeps thinking that she issued a -3.50 to me. but i know she didn't. and so i doubt her and thus will not buy any contacts until i know for sure that is what my actual percription is. i have noticed though that my eyes have gone bad. cause i can't see even with the contacts i have. well i can see, but not too well, like if it was far away. i might give the -3.50 a try today. i hope it doesn't do anything bad to me though. i also didn't know that your eye glass percription is the same as contacts. debating what i should get done....hmmm........i might do eye glasses and just get contacts myself. hmmm.....i guess i'll think about that.......get new frames as well, huh? maybe, but i really like the ones i have....they are so light. heheheh. that's titanium for you.

Moving on. i have to work today. CRAPS. then study (which I will really do). today the saga begins. :( But then after Thursday when i am FREE, it's gonnabe a blast....tee heee.

it's almost ten. i should shower and get to work. i hope i get out early, then maybe i can run some errands, eat, and study.

saw my sassy girl. SO FUNNY! I really like it. :)
also saw princess mononoke. also very good. :)

ahhhh....can't wait till finals are over!!!!

No comments :