Wednesday, March 19, 2003

currently listening to moby -- memory gospel.

so today is wednesday. the day that i really have to crack down and my studying on. maybe i should go to the library, but i don't really see that happening because i just can't stay there too long. props to those of you that can though. so yeah.....i think i'll brush my teeth, get a bowl of cereal, shower and study. then go to school and see my professor and then come back home and study. we'll see how all things go. just need to STUDY. I just can't wait till after 10:00 AM tomorrow cause then I am FREE. FREE from school for at least the next week. I can't wait. SPRING BREAK babe!!!!! Thank goodness we have such an occassion. I bow to those administrative people.

oh yeah, don't worry, this entry won't be an essay like all the other ones that i write. hmm.....i think that's pretty much all i had to say for now. off to brush my teeth so i can eat. oh yeah, today i woke up with a pleasant though, so i'm not all that crabby. still not in the best mood, it's the whole finals things, but after tomorrow, it'll be grant. with the plus and minus of ohh....i coulda done better on that exam and dang work, but after that it's chill. might even head over to urban and get a top and then to target to get a toothbrush and toothpaste and whatever else i need. then dinner with my research group, then. .... :)

No comments :