Sunday, December 21, 2014

Peet's

am at Peet's Coffee and Tea waiting for Frank. So full from our snack from Goose Island Clybourn. And I honestly don't think getting a Sea Salt Caramel Mocha helps. Perhaps, I should have gotten some sort of decaf tea. Oh well. Another thing, caffeine gives me a headache, perhaps I should just cut it out. 

With the holidays are in full swing, I am only working one day this week and am so happy! I have to make some sort of cake and goodies for Frank's birthday and the turkey trimmings. Wrap some more gifts and etc!

We saw the Nutcracker yesterday! I quite enjoyed it. I think that was possibly my first ballet. I was wondering when all the talking was going to start, then I realized it was a ballet. Duh!

Afterwards we checked out the new ice skating ring at the Daley Bicentinial Park. I discovered the BP bridge which has a great skyline view of the loop. 

No comments :