Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday

I find myself spending Sundays in the kitchen. On Friday, Frank bought me a baguette from Surfas. I in turn decide to make Stuffed Mascarpone French Toast. A while ago, I had something similar at Starling Diner in Long Beach. This is my version of that. It came out pretty well. I am glad Frank liked it. Overall, it was a successful attempt.
After a little nap, I made these Devil's Cupcakes with Mocha Frostings. I made them for Diana, hopefully she enjoys them.
Right now, I am enjoying some Coldplay via Pandora and waiting for my Roast Chicken, it's sizzling in the oven. I'll post pictures of that later.
It's later. Here's the Roasted Chicken!
 
Some veggies that we grew from our garden, the swiss chard. With some kind oyster mushrooms and carrots.
 
Veggies from the Chicken Drippings, nice and caramelized goodness!
 
Dinner is served!
 

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

That's a lot of cooking for one day.

Cindy said...

Amazing cook/baker! I am so impressed! I could never do all that in one day.