Saturday, March 09, 2013

Tax time

It's that time of year, we spring forward and get our taxes done. I am here waiting, it's been 30 mins pass since my appointment. I notice I do not like to wait especially when I made an appointment. Especially because I have other appointments after this. I am all about being efficient and terribly look down when things are as they should be.

On another note I am pretty flexible. If one worked for me I would have very high expectations. But I also learnt not to expect so much because you set yourself up for disappointment.

Boy, life is a contradiction. I heard something on the radio yesterday and how when you serve people you focus less on yourself. That must be what it like to have kids and such.

Perhaps, I should do that, not the having kids part. But serving more...

No comments :