Saturday, December 02, 2006

the week has finally come. The dreaded finals week is here. i hope i gets As on all my exams. that will make my christmas. so i just need to keep up my end and study. i really can't wait till this week is done with. it's going to be GREAT after! relaxation and hanging out with friends. my first winter break where i feel like i truly deserve this break. i wish it was longer though, but we can't have it our way all the time.

As relaxation in preparation for my finals week, I went out to old town yesterday and had dinner at Mi Piace. I've never been there before so it was nice to try something new. We had started of with some calamari and parmeasean bread. Both were quite tasteful. And the entrees were tastely as well as the desserts. It was nice to have a lovely dinner. the best way to start of my week of horror. i am sure it won't be so bad. Thanks for dinner! It was delightful! :)

Now it begins, the fantastic world of Radiology.

I can't wait to go to Disneyland!!!!!!
Commentator: "So Sheila, now that you've survive your first trimester of school, what are you going to do?"
Sheila: "I'm going to DISNEYLAND!!!"

No comments :