Tuesday, November 07, 2006

my stomach hurts. my legs ache. BOO! I've taken 3 advils, and a tylenol. BOO. ohh, pain, go away, and don't come back another day. trying to do my study questions, watch tv, pain, and do my lab. that is the plan for the evening. wonder if in a gracey practice session. hmmmm...tired. we'll see, the night is still young. going to try get to school at 8:30, maybe catch a presession. don't think they'll be a quiz in perio tomorrow. but who knows. okay, study time. i need something soothing for my belly, hmmm......i know, yea you guesses it. off i go.

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

who is i?

Unknown said...

you is you, what happen to your catchy hinting names?

Anonymous said...

I is always I, unless I is eye. Ay?

Unknown said...

ay ate. i is a irate. hehehe...

Anonymous said...

If I were to rate Irate you a 10/10.