Saturday, August 26, 2006

i am so tired. i have a most active 2 weeks. since resigning my job, i have been busier than ever. i been on the road a lot too, especially this past week, driving in a triangle. so anyways, i am almost done moving. I have but one real piece of furniture to move after tomorrow. and sunday the plan is to clean. i still got a list of things to take care of. alas. and i need to change my address asap.

aside from that here are some quick updates. I went to hawaii. upon my arrival on monday morning getting out of LAX around 6:30AM, i showered and left for my first day of orientation at USC. Ever since then, now being friday, I have driven all around. It's so tiring being on the road. My short commute to work, is nothing but short now. Now that orientation is over, I am excited to see what is too come. I learned CPR today and now I am CPR certified. That's pretty cool.

okay, tomorrow, I will try to post some pictures from HAWAII, but here's a preview.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, as the mermaid that escaped from a sailor tale.