Monday, May 22, 2006

life seems so surreal sometimes. i just looked at my bros fotolog and he posted a pic of the medical center he works at. so strange to think he's living a life off in houston. but i guess that's what happens when we get older. we move on and have lives of our own. it's kinda scary. i guess i am still holding onto home. at times, i think i can just get up and move away. but i think that is just a fantacized thought. maybe one day. but i like being close to the womb. have i become too comfortable with life, i think to myself? yes, no.....hmmmmm.....

even deep thoughts, onto sometime garlic-eeee. I made some delicious garlic rice and now I am radiating in the glorious scent. it's lovely. yet so ...ummm.....yes....HAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH...heheheheh.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

yuck

Cindy said...

I know how you feel. I want to be spontaneous and independent, but I always find myself going...home.