Sunday, February 05, 2006

on saturday, my company held a party at the Disney's Grand California Hotel. It was a lovely gathering. below I posted some pics and if i become so incline i will post them on my website, but that's if, so check back here......so here it is, it is also posted above. view here

for now, i am going to enjoy a movie and eat popcorn. my nap set me back, i was so tired and just chonked out. laters.


does this guy not remind you of the dude from back to the future? Posted by Picasa


Cocktails? Posted by Picasa


sean and I at the disney califronia hotel Posted by Picasa


ziba and francis at ASP's Olympic Evening  Posted by Picasa


me n ziba Posted by Picasa


QA gals Posted by Picasa


entertainment Posted by Picasa


abi n me Posted by Picasa


ASP's Olympic Evening at the Disney Grand Califronia Hotel Posted by Picasa


with the boss Posted by Picasa

1 comment :

Cindy said...

I really like the brown dress! You look so perty! =)